- PA Emission Test
- State Insp. Passenger Car
- Check L Side Mirror, doesn't move in
- Check rear wiper inop
- Check RR Window – probable regulator
- Check RR seatbelt buckle
- BRAKE PADS – Remove and Replace – All – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- WINDOW REGULATOR – Remove and Replace – One,Front or Rear
- EXHAUST MANIFOLD – Remove and Replace – Left
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel and road test.
- Drain and fill brake master cylinder. Open bleeder screws at each wheel and flush until clean fluid comes out. Road test vehicle and verify proper brake operation.
Amber H. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/6/2018